hoe version 3.18.0 has been released!
* home: <http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html>
* code: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe>
* bugs: <https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/>
* doco: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf>
* other: <http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples>
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you
manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic
plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with
plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation,
testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint: `ri Hoe` or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
### 3.18.0 / 2019-05-25
* 1 major enhancement:
* Added Minitest::TestTask (will move to minitest proper soon)
* 8 minor enhancements:
* Added 'multiruby_skip' config so it can be in global ~/.hoerc.
* Added Hoe.include_dirs to allow tasks to probe directly.
* Added X=exclude_pattern to the test plugin. Can be used in conjunction with N=select_pattern.
* Deprecated Hoe::Test.make_test_cmd (argue with me!)
* Deprecated Hoe::Test.try_loading_rspec (argue with me!)
* Deprecated Hoe::Test.try_loading_rspec2 (argue with me!)
* Deprecated testunit support (argue with me!)
* Switched normally hoe-generated test tasks over to use Minitest::TestTask.
* 1 bug fix:
* Fixed incompatibility with rubygems 3.x. (drbrain)